Parsonage occupied January 1, 1954. The Church School building is dedicated on September 18, 1954.
A new Möller “Double-Artiste” pipe organ is installed in the Meeting House.
Classrooms are added to the Church School building, doubling the size of the Church School facilities.
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission designates the church as an historical site with a sign which reads: "The Baptist Church in the Great Valley — Organized in 1711 by Welsh families, it is the third oldest Baptist Church in the…
The Meeting House is renovated. A weathervane and bell are added to steeple. A balcony, choir dressing room and modern restrooms are added.
A Cremains Garden is established in the far right corner of the cemetery.
Celebration of the 200th Anniversary of the Meeting House. Reverend Namendorf's sermon, “If These Walls Could Talk” given on that occasion.
A Church Vision Committee is formed in May "to revitalize our efforts and reinvigorate the congregation." Its report is adopted by the Congregation at the January 2008 Annual Meeting.
The Congregation approves proposal to renovate and modernize the Scott Educational Building at a special Congregational meeting May 16, 2010.
An Anniversary Celebration Committee is activated to plan community events to honor the 300th Anniversary of the founding of the Baptist Church in the Great Valley in April, 2011.